From Where I Stand
- Understand the framework of the SDGs
- Gain better understanding and awareness of one global topic, gender equality, to model more effective and active global citizenship
- Apply local statistics to an action that contributes to the achievement of the SDGs
- Gather, process, calculate, interpret and analyse data
- Apply data for use in a real-life context and compare against a predicted outcome.
Be A Fact-ivist!
Lesson plan for students to use the power of data and share the change they'd like to see
International Youth Day Digital Magazine
Written by students, for students. Read and discuss your class!