The Great Big Lesson For Climate and Nature
A free 1-hour live learning experience. Watch HERE.
The Great Big Lesson for Climate & Nature turns COP26 into a classroom for everyone – converting learning into action by equipping audiences not only with knowledge but the ability to communicate about and act upon the climate and nature crisis.
The lesson empowers students to put nature first, be Nature Positive and always ask the question “Yes, but what’s the impact on nature?”
The accompanying resource pack, takes students through the concepts and analogies shared in the lesson. Share with students and ask them to think about the following five questions:
- What does it mean to “win” in nature? Can you think of any examples?
- Why is soil so critical in the fight against climate change?
- Why is living in a world of monocultures bad for our planet and ourselves?
- What are some of the individual changes we can start to make for the health of our planet, it’s biodiversity and ourselves?
- If you had 100 acres of land, what would you do with it to help our planet?