Plus Grande Leçon Du Monde En Direct
During the COVID-19 outbreak, when so many children are learning at home, World’s Largest Lesson and UNICEF have created a distance-learning YouTube show.
La Clase en Vivo mas grande del mundo is a 35 minute learning show suitable for age 13+ available in English, French and Spanish, featuring:
- UNICEF Executive Director Henrietta Fore
- UN Deputy Secretary General Amina J Mohammed
- Director General World Health Organisation Dr Tedros Adhanom
- WHO COVID-19 response technical lead Dr Maria Van Kerkhove
- Actor and singer Sofia Carson
- Actor and UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador Millie Bobby Brown
- The Brooklyn Youth Choir
- Young people from around the world!
We’re inviting everyone to reimagine the future using the Global Goals (SDGs) as inspiration. Use the follow-up activities below to extend the learning – in the classroom or around the kitchen table.