We know that introducing the Global Goals to children may appear overwhelming at the beginning – that’s why we have created a handy 5 step guide and resources below.
1. Take Our Free Online Course
2. Watch Our Part 1 Animation with your class
3. Use Our Introductory Lesson Plan
4. Ask your class What World Do You Want in 2030? with this lesson plan
5. Encourage your class to Take An Action!
After that – explore our resources, choose a goal to focus on based on your plans and what’s relevant where you live. Then facilitate student learning and action for the Goals.