Brands: Project Everyone, Global Goals and any related logos.
Campaign: Promoting the awareness of the Global Goals through the campaign described here: www.globalgoals.org.
Content: Any or all of the content available on our website through our Resource Centre apart from each of the Global Goals descriptions and explanations*
We reserve the right to alter the Content at any time.
Forbidden Use: any use of the Content that is not for the purpose of Campaign or is as described below at paragraph 3.
GG Campaign: the Campaign’s key dates from 1 September 2015 – 2 October 2015.
GG Website: www.globalgoals.org.
Global Goals: The 17 UN goals agreed by 193 countries on 25 September 2015.
Project Everyone: We are Project Everyone: www.project-everyone.org.
1. Background: Our aim is to tell 7 billion people in 7 days about the Global Goals through the Campaign. And we need your help. We and our partners have been working to produce the Content for you to copy, download and distribute from the GG Website to take part in the Campaign.
2. Right to use the Content: For so long as you agree and keep to the Terms, we are licensing to you, for no charge, the Content for use only to promote the Campaign and the right to use the Brands only in accordance with the Brand Guidelines (available on this webpage: http://www.globalgoals.org/resource-centre/the-basics/). You are permitted to download, distribute and share the Content with others in any media and around the world but you are not permitted to edit or adapt the Content unless we specifically agree with you that you can. You understand this licence is non-exclusive. If you do not wish to agree to these Terms, please do not download any of the Content or use it in any way.
3. Forbidden Uses: You agree that all use of the Content must be to promote the Campaign and you agree not to edit or adapt the Content. In addition, you note the indemnity in paragraph 8 and agree not to use the Content:
4. Reporting a breach: If you become aware of any Forbidden Use of the Content, we would be grateful if you could let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Sharing the Content: If you choose to share any of the Content, you are responsible for ensuring that the person with whom you are sharing the Content understands that use of the Content is governed by these Terms. You can include a link to the GG Website and to these Terms. You may not impose on the person with whom you are sharing the Content, any restrictions on the use of the Content beyond those contained in these Terms.
6. Credit: Wherever you use the Content, and where reasonably possible to do so, we would be grateful if you could include an acknowledgement to the Campaign by including the Global Goals logo and a link to the GG Website.
7. Goodwill in the Brands: You hereby assign to us all goodwill that derives from your use of the Content or the Brands.
8. No warranty: Unless otherwise separately agreed between us, to the extent possible, we are offering the Content “as-is” and we make no representations or warranties of any kind about it, whether express, implied, statutory, or other. This includes, without limitation, warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, accuracy, or the presence or absence of errors. Where disclaimers of warranties are not allowed in full or in part, this disclaimer may not apply to you.
9. Limitation of loss: Unless separately agreed between us, to the extent possible, in no event will we be liable to you for any direct, special, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, exemplary, or other losses, costs, expenses, or damages arising out of these terms or use of the Content. Where a limitation of liability is not allowed in full or in part, this limitation may not apply to you.
10. Indemnity: You indemnify us against all actions, costs, demands, losses, claims and expenses of whatsoever kind or nature that we suffer where you carry out any of the Forbidden Uses.
11. Breach of Terms: If you carry out any of the Forbidden Uses or if we think that your use of the Content (including the Brands) causes us or the Campaign any damage, or you do anything else that we consider to be a breach of the Terms, we will have to terminate this licence with immediate effect and you will have no further right to use the Content in any way.
12. Other Agreements between us: Any other agreements that we have made with you regarding the Content are separate from and independent of these Terms. If you would like to use the Content in a way that is not permitted by this licence but that you consider is still in the interests of the Campaign, please contact us at email@example.com and we can consider whether or not to permit such use.
13. Changes to the Agreement: We reserve the right to update these Terms as necessary.
14. Law and Jurisdiction: These Terms are governed by English law and are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
*Each of the Global Goals explanations and their descriptions is available for you to use through a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 licence, details of which are available here: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/. This means that you can share these goals and translate them but you do need to attribute us and make any translations available under this type of licence.